A Beautiful Sonoma County Wedding Location
Our wedding package is designed to give the Bride, Groom and their guests the best in food (a menu designed for you), professional friendly service and ambiance with a banquet space and outdoor heated patio newly remodeled to accommodate up to 220 guests.
Just beyond the redwood gate, through the Lady Slippers and across the meandering creek, awaits a secluded garden and the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding. From a casual intimate gathering to a large formal affair, we offer the perfect backdrop for your most memorable event.
In addition, we offer a scheduled rehearsal with complimentary champagne for the bridal party, use of golf carts to transport the bridal party to the site and Golf Green Fees for the Groom and Best Man.
The Facility $1000.00 up to 100 guests & $1500.00 for 100-150 guests
- Landscaped Creek side Grassy setting with Buckeye trees
- White Wedding Chairs
- Custom Set Up & Removal to compliment your ceremony needs
- Electrical Outlets
- Scheduled Rehearsal with Coordinator
- Use of Golf Carts to Deliver Bridal Party to Site
- Golf Green Fees for Groom & Groomsmen
- (Available Monday through Thursday with certificate only)
Additional set-up fee of $150.00+ for tables